Green Stripe Snake
Based in Melbourne, Australia
Press / Business contact:
71-75 City Rd
Green Stripe Snake is a publisher specializing in minimalist publishing for indie developers.
Green Stripe Snake was founded for the co-development of MacGuffin's Curse with Brawsome. Having previously worked with Brawsome on Jolly Rover, the two companies teamed up and created MacGuffin's Curse, a werewolf comedy puzzle adventure. The game was well received and won Freeplay 2011's Best Game Writing award, and later on, was selected as part of the 2013 PAX Aus Indie Showcase.After that
Working with various developers, Green Stripe Snake noticed that some indie developers either don't have time or the confidence to publish on their own. Green Stripe Snake's role is to assist these developers, allowing them to maintain their own company identity, as well as getting their great games out there into the public.
Mallow Drops Trailer YouTube
Breath of Light Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Green Stripe Snake, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured in the IndieCade E3 Showcase, Breath of Light" - E3, 16-18 June, 2015
- "Winner, MacGuffin's Curse" - PAX Aus Indie Showcase, 2013
- "Winner, Best Game Writing, MacGuffin's Curse" - Freeplay, 2011
- "The problem with making one of your two playable characters particularly cool is that you start to subconsciously giving them more stuff to do."
- Ben Kosmina, Siliconera
- "Play Earthbound and Mother 3. That’s just general advice for anyone, really."
- Ben Kosmina, Kotaku
Ben Kosmina on Twitter
Personal twitter for Ben Kosmina (@AussieBen) available at twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator